At Channel Islands Rehab, we are often asked about addiction outpatient in Ventura, and whether an outpatient treatment program is suitable for lasting recovery from addiction. We like to tell callers that we are strong proponents of outpatient rehab, but that there is a time and a place for treatment in an outpatient setting. When it comes to detox and treatment, we recommend a residential recovery program, such as our Total Immersion Method, to ensure patients stay on track to reaching their goals of completing rehab. The best intensive outpatient program is not a substitute for inpatient rehab.
5 Key Benefits Of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
1. IOP Addiction Treatment is flexible and personalized, making it an excellent choice for patients who have busy lifestyles. If after completing our Total Immersion Program, you need ongoing support and a structured program while stepping down in your program’s intensity, we believe an outpatient intensive drug and alcohol treatment program is ideal.
2. If you’re in a hurry to get back to work or continue with school classes, our staff can help you smoothly transition out of our residential program and into an IOP. One of the main benefits of outpatient treatment is that you can start living your life again in a way that suits you best. Therapy sessions and meetings in IOP are designed to work around your schedule.
3. Outpatient addiction rehabilitation programs cost less than inpatient rehab. If you want to stay in rehab after leaving Channel Islands, there’s a good chance your benefits will cover you for many months of IOP. We want to get you started on the right foot in treatment with our residential recovery program before you consider addiction outpatient in Ventura. You’ll find free articles and resources on our site to guide you along your way.
4. You may feel more in control of your life with outpatient treatment for substance abuse. It can be challenging to commit to a lengthy rehab program, but once you’ve done the hard work and completed treatment, you can begin making more decisions for yourself. One of the most important decisions will be whether to remain in a residential rehab or step down to an addiction outpatient in Ventura. When you’re ready to make the change, we’ll be at your side throughout the process.
5. Studies suggest that patients recovering from addiction have a better chance of staying drug and alcohol-free when they stay connected to local resources, support, and relapse prevention tools, all of which you’ll receive during IOP. We know you can’t stay in residential rehab forever; however, you can continue to receive outpatient treatment for as long as you choose.
Take the first step toward recovery from addiction by contacting Channel Islands Rehab for detox and residential treatment. Let us verify your insurance coverage over the phone and provide more information about your benefits. We can help you or a loved one get into rehab quickly when you call 800-675-7963. Speak with an admissions counselor privately when you call our helpline now.