Dedicated to You, Your Marriage and Your Family
Article provided by: Chinook Smiles
Top Benefits of Visiting a Calgary Sedation Dentist:
- While more and more dentists are discovering the advantages of offering sedation dentistry for their patients, the fact remains, providers of dental service under sedation are still few and far between. If you’re feeling apprehensive about seeing the dentist and have dental needs that require treatment, please call Chinook Dental Studio at 403-252-1404. The friendly staff at Chinook Dental will be happy to discuss sedation dentistry with you and tell you how it can help you get the treatment that you need.
- Sedation dentistry makes it quicker and easier for dentists to work on patients who are afraid of dental care. It can be quite difficult for a dentist to be thorough in providing care when the patient is severely anxious. Sedation can ensure you get the best possible treatment while you are calm and relaxed; in fact, it will remove all of the stress you would otherwise be experiencing in the dentist chair.
- If you’ve been too stressed to see your dentist, you may not have received proper dental treatment over the years. This is actually a common problem for patients who are fearful about seeing a dentist. Visiting a Calgary Sedation Dentist from Chinook Dental Studio is the first step in taking care of oral issues you may have been ignoring or may even be aware of needing treatment for.
- You may benefit from seeing a Calgary Sedation Dentist if you fit into one of the following categories: have a low pain threshold, have received a past dental trauma, are claustrophobic, are worried about your gag reflex, experience dental anxiety, have sensitive teeth or gums, have anxiety regarding other matters, are going through emotional stress, or are simply fidgety by nature. Talk to your Calgary dentistry provider from Chinook Dental Studio about your apprehension or meet with a dentist to talk about options in sedation. You’ll find that through sedation dentistry, you’ll join the ranks of thousands of other patients across the globe who never thought they could sit through a dental appointment, but are now able to.
- Although most of today’s dental treatment can be considered pain-free through the use of local anesthetics, fear of needles can and very often does keep people from feeling comfortable enough to visit the dentist. If a fear of needles is keeping you from getting the treatment you need, you can rest easy knowing that sedation dentistry can numb the pain of injections and reduce your fears. For those who are afraid of the sights, smells and sounds that are associated with the dentist office, sedation can be quite effective in calming the nerves.
Through sedation dentistry, patients can often save money on the cost of their treatment, since the Calgary Sedation Dentist may be able to perform more than one procedure in the span of their visit. If you haven’t been to the dentist in some time due to apprehension or anxiety about sitting in the dentist chair, make a call to Chinook Dental Studio at 403-252-1404 to speak with their caring staff. For more information about sedation dentistry, visit the Chinook Dental Studio website and click on ‘Services’.
View Larger Map