Dedicated to You, Your Marriage and Your Family
Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
Find the best substance abuse treatment centers to cope with your drug or alcohol addiction is certainly not an easy task. Not all rehab facilities have the same quality standards, similar programs, or even the same overarching goals. Royal Life Centers offers the most effective recovery protocol based on holistic concepts and services.
What are the best addiction treatment programs?
The best rehab programs are those promoting holistic recovery. Holistic principles state that physical illnesses affect the patient’s mental and emotional health and that there is a distinct link between an individual’s body, mind, and spirit. Our addiction treatment center uses these concepts to ensure safe, comfortable, and reliable recovery from addiction, including those in severe stages.
The programs we’re using include:
- Medical detoxification – Using medication plans to counter the withdrawal, minimize cravings, flush any drug or alcohol-related components and toxins from your body, and restore the nervous system’s normal functioning. The entire process lasts up to two weeks, with the occasional exceptions, and it’s vital for sustainable recovery and healing in the first treatment phase. It is also the best addiction treatment near me that prepares addicts for upcoming recovery procedures.
- Residential/Inpatient program – The inpatient program represents the core treatment at our drug treatment centers. It relies on 24/7 medical supervision, as it places patients in a controlled and comfortable environment suitable for recovery and healing. A team of professionals will assess your progress throughout the addiction rehab process, ready to intervene if you need their help.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program relies on day treatment for five days per week. You can return home after the addiction treatment program ends each day so that you can be next to your family and friends. It is the ideal treatment alternative for people who can’t afford inpatient treatment or have professional or educational obligations to attend daily.
- Sober living and transitional housing – Our addiction rehab centers offer sober living programs to patients who are slow with their social reintegration skills. Our purpose is to guide you towards an independent and self-sufficient lifestyle, and this takes time and effort. At our rehab facility, you can heal and recover at your own pace, without worrying about social stressors or triggers that may impact your recovery.
Why is your approach the best?
We believe that our rehab protocol is the best you can find for three main reasons:
- In-depth recovery via modern and advanced rehab programs
- Long-term sobriety sustainability through education, sober living, and continuous guidance and support
- Reliable medical and psychiatric assistance for the long-term management of any co-occurring disorders that may impact your post-rehab stability
These three principles show why our substance abuse treatment centers rank among the industry's most reliable facilities. If you need immediate medical and psychiatric help with your addiction, we’re your center of choice.
Contact Royal Life Centers at 877-732-6837, speak to our rehab expert, and set an appointment for immediate clinical assessment and intake. You can begin the rehab process whenever you feel ready.